[Pharo-project] Find and replace doesn't accept with Enter key

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:34:57 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Maybe the fix is the same? :-)
> >>

> > maybe. Can you point us the OB version so that we can do a diff with the
> > previous one and see your fix ?
>
> Name: OB-Morphic-lr.156
> Author: lr
> Time: 6 March 2011, 3:56:14 pm
> UUID: bfe6822f-95bb-48ad-a0fc-a9e72a458bc4
> Ancestors: OB-Morphic-lr.155
>
> - fixed the highly broken completion dialog

Thanks Lukas. I checked but it seems (from my newbie view) that it is not
the same. You use a PluggableTextMorph, which understands #acceptOnCR: and
#autoAccept:
The dialog of the "Search and Replace" is a PanelMorph so I have no idea
what should I do with it.

Thanks anyways, maybe Alain can solve it :)

cheers

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com