[Pharo-project] [Metacello] Which packages should we include of metacello for Pharo 1.3?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:41:29 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:

> On 04/24/2011 12:03 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com
>> <mailto:dhenrich at vmware.com>> wrote:
>>
>>    Mariano,
>>
>>    (excluding the OB-Metallo menu items) ...
>>

>> hi dale. What does it mean exactly?  If right now I am loading :
>> #('Metacello-Core' 'Tutorial' 'UI' 'Metacello-ProfStef'
>> 'Metacello-Help');  and #('Tests')
>> you mean I should remove the group 'UI'  ?
>>

> Yes ... I don't know if anyone beyond me ever used them and eventually they
> will be replaced by the MetacelloBrowser ... if you think folks were using
> the Metacello menus, then leave them in ....

I never heard anyone using Metacello-OB so I think we can remove them.
However, if they are working, we can just let them in case someone still use
them, and when MetacelloBrowser comes in, we remove Metacello-OB.
Do you know more or less if Metacello-OB is working or no?
is anyone using Metacello-OB? speak up now! :)

Thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com