[Pharo-project] Henrik should we include Settings-Sound ?

Henrik Sperre Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Tue Apr 26 14:43:52 CEST 2011

On 24.04.2011 15:57, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> I saw that package in PharoSound and I wonder if it should be added to
> the Metacello conf
>
> cheers
>

> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Yes, in a version 4.0 for 1.1 and 1.3 together with
Sound-MarianoMartinezPeck.65 , as soon as we revert some stuff that was
done in base which broke it.
IE. change registration back to working with instances, and
soundEnabled to use a class var of SoundService rather than that of it's
registered class.

It will not work with the code based on branch from PharoTaskForces
(Sound-MarianoMartinezPeck.64), as that one just deleted all preferences
rather than preserve them in a functionally correct way.

Cheers,
Henry