[Pharo-project] Henrik should we include Settings-Sound ?

Henrik Sperre Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Tue Apr 26 15:32:36 CEST 2011

On 26.04.2011 15:27, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
> but henrik I would not rever the change.
> If I remember correctly I change them because they were incorrect.
>
> Stef
No, they were not incorrect, you tried to sort out a dependency, which I
tried to point out was just as well solved by changing the package
structure.
For example, now:
- Changing "sound enabled" in the Settings Browser is now broken.
- Backwards compatability with 1.0 and 1.1 for new packages based on the
changes in core was broken, due to moving API from instance to class side.

Cheers,
Henry