[Pharo-project] What is a well documented class?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Apr 26 18:14:24 CEST 2011

I did not imply anything special. I just remember when lukas started to write comments on seaside while I was driving on the high way to Nice.
I said ok let us start :)

But I regularly got burned by comments absence and I spend time writing them because I like when the code
tell: stef you are so smart, you guess well what I'm doing. Because comments are about reinforcement of hypothesis.

Stef