[Pharo-project] Do you want the option to copy a stacktrace to clipboard?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:59:46 CEST 2011

Hi guys...with just 2 little methods, I am able to add a button to the
debuger and a button to the context of the debugger, to copy the stakctrace
to clipboard.
Going to PharoDebug.log is anoying:

1) I never know where my image is, so I first need to do print Smalltlak
imagePharo
2) then I need to go to such folder, and open the PharoDebug.log
3) most of the times, PharoDebug has appended a lot of other (un) issues so
it is quite confusing to use such file for a bug report. Hence I need to:
4) remove PharoDebug.log  and
5) Reproduce my problem again, so that to generate a new PharoDebug.log
6) finally search it again, open, and do the copy paste :)

So....I think it should be muuuch easier from the debugger. So I added two
possibilities

1) copy to clipboard from the "pre debugger windows"
See attached screenshot.

2) copy to clipboard from the debugger context menu.
See attached screenshot.

So...do you like it? which one do you want of them ?  both ?

Cheers

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com