[Pharo-project] roeltyper problem

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:44:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

Strange that it works for you. I just loaded your version in 1.2.1 and I still get the same problem (actually now I have only 28 classes with problems).

What version of Pharo did you try it in?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."