[Pharo-project] roeltyper problem

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:20:19 CEST 2011

Indeed, the same here. I didn't read your code and expected to see a debugger.

Ask Frederic Pluquet, I think he added the support for the new blocks.
There seems to be something wrong with the remote temp vectors that is
beyond my scope.

In the meantime you might want to try RBRefactoryTyper. It is much
slower, as it is runs on the AST and thus needs to parse all methods.
I think it is comparable in quality, the code can be understood quite
easily, and it can even type things in collections.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch