[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] [ANN] PharoDev-1.3-13173

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:20:41 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Mariano!
>
> We will move the latest Moose development build to this Pharo version next
> week.

Thanks Doru, Moose is always the best Pharo beta tester :)
I don't know who do you expect to download Moose from Hudson, but be aware,
as always that this image MIGHT be unstable, and that's exactly what you are
trying to solve :)
So...not only you, but everybody should now that. This is not perfect, it is
just one milestone.