[Pharo-project] squeaksource is down - a different perspective

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:12:24 CEST 2011

Hi,

squeaksource.com is down a lot. People get frustrated at times. The situation clearly needs rectification.

But, here is the thing: I love it! It simply means that the future that seemed to work just fine only a couple of years ago was long overpassed. This is phenomenal growth.

And I can afford to love it because the promise of SmalltalkHub is right around the corner. That is so great. I am looking forward to move to it, and then I will be looking forward to getting it on its knees in a couple of years :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."