[Pharo-project] pseudo class

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Apr 27 10:07:47 CEST 2011

pseudo class only serves the purpose to browse code not installed in the image.
We will remove them soon and replace them by Ring meta model entities.
All the tools should be able to use Ring entity since they are polymorphic to runtime entities.
For example, no need for a special browser just a normal one using the same interface
to manipulate in image, remote or on disc changeset like or MC entities

RIght now pseudo class are just a hack to cover the lack of a decent code meta model.

Stef