[Pharo-project] Hudson version 2.0 is available

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Apr 27 17:00:18 CEST 2011

>>>>> "Esteban" == Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> writes:

Esteban> In case we upgrade, maybe we better move on to jenkins, since
Esteban> hudson was forked because some license issues (which I don't
Esteban> understand, but I think jenkins is better :) )

The real project is now Jenkins.

Oracle owns the name "Hudson", and claimed it for themselves even though
everyone formerly working on it is now working on Jenkins.  Silly them.