[Pharo-project] [ANN] PharoDev-1.3-13173

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Wed Apr 27 18:41:02 CEST 2011

On 27 Apr 2011, at 18:27, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> - ZnServer class >> #initialize references AutoStart

Zn is not a standard part of this image, so it must have come with Seaside ?
If so, that would be cool, that is something that I want !

Anyway,

ZnServer class>>initialize
	Smalltalk addToStartUpList: self after: AutoStart.
	Smalltalk addToShutDownList: self

Indeed AutoStart seems to be gone.
I just picked that code up somewhere, what should it have to be then ?

Apart from that loading error, all Zn tests are green.

Thx,

Sven