[Pharo-project] out of memory - cog on windows

Alain_Rastoul alr.dev at free.fr
Wed Apr 27 21:52:17 CEST 2011

Hi Tudor,

Sad that it didn't help you :-(.
You should contact Igor and see if he is still ok to play with your image,
he may certainly be able to find something.
I will try to find this too, because I experienced a similar problem loading
an image saved with the vm I sent you (2G) in the standard vm (512M) after
I've  loaded data from odbc , the saved image was about 300 Mo and I had a
memory error loading it with the standard vm. Unfortunatly I didn't keep
this image, I reopend it with the 2G vm, found the hanging references and
reduced it to 40M, but I think I could reproduce it.
You can also send me your image (upload at at http://dl.free.fr with a
notification  email - see the web page) , I'll have a try with your image
too.

Cheers,
Alain.

"Tudor Girba" <tudor.girba at gmail.com> a écrit
dans le message de news: 3D8DCC66-E9DD-4AEB-AEC0-E10C615387C7 at gmail.com...
Hi Alain,

Thanks for the VM with more memory. I tried it, but it looks like we still
get the same message.

Where else can the problem be?

Cheers,
Doru