[Pharo-project] [update 1.3] #13174

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Thu Apr 28 10:55:03 CEST 2011

13174
-----

Issue 4099:	Find and replace doesnt accept with Enter key
Issue 4102:	Show commit message only after successfully commiting a new version
Issue 4108:	remove authoringPrototype methods
Issue 4105:	Failing test: Tests.SystemChangeNotification.ChangeHooksTest.testMethodRemovedEvent2
Issue 4082:	nil at nil
Issue 4069:	Object>>withArgs:executeMethod: should be removed
	we deprecate the specialized version (Prim 189), but keep #withArgs:executeMethod: for now until
	there is a primitive for CompiledMethod... (this is used for executing DoIts).
	For the next step, we will add another Issue later.

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.