[Pharo-project] [TODO] 1.3

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Apr 28 20:56:49 CEST 2011

no stress guys.
take the time and give time.
there are plenty of other stuffs to do and at the end we can revert so this is quite cool
The risk is low. This is not like: ok fix the %^&*( code management system because there no backup.
So we should be nice and welcoming the energy that fernando is putting to improve the system.
if at the end the results is not at the right level: I take 2 hours and fix everything but
we should welcome hiccups in progress and let people put their energy on the table without having to do
right perfect the first time.

Stef