[Pharo-project] [TODO] 1.2.2

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:50:19 CEST 2011

- Is it possible to revert to last successful build ?

- Seems related to OB, but I see
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3842 , so I suppose Hudson
scripts should be updated but few people have access ?

- Indeed OB maintenance process looks really problematic

- Which mailing-list the mail is sent ? Haven't seen it on pharo-dev (but
inbox full of mails ahhhhhhh)

Laurent