[Pharo-project] Zinc problems found

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Fri Apr 29 07:32:26 CEST 2011

Hello Esteban,

On 29 Apr 2011, at 00:26, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

Thanks for reporting these issues, I'll have a look at them, but during the day I am out of the office and have meetings, so it won't be until the evening that I have some time, maybe only tomorrow.

I remember having thought about the first issue, I just don't remember why I did it that way, I'll have to check a bit.

The second issue them, can you send a print string of the headers in that response ? Maybe there just is no body ? Is there a way for me to try that request ?

Sven