[Pharo-project] XML and DTD

Olivier Auverlot olivier.auverlot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:11:20 CEST 2011

Le 28/04/11 14:38, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
> On Apr 28, 2011, at 11:58 AM, Olivier Auverlot wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Now, I'm playing with XML-Parser. It's a funny game but I have a little question. How to validate a XML file with a DTD ?
> I do not know.

I need this to validate XML data received by my application. XML-Parser
seems to contain the tools required. There is a category named
XML-Parser-DTD. In the category XML-Parser, there is a method named
XMLConfiguration>>#isValidating. But how use them ?

Someone has a link to a documentation, an exemple, an information, an
bottle that contains a message, something ?

What are the alternative ways to parsing XM, generating XML and
validating XML data ?

Olivier ;-)
www.auverlot.fr