[Pharo-project] Counting Messages as a Proxy for Average Execution Time in Pharo

Alexandre Bergel alexandre.bergel at me.com
Fri Apr 29 17:05:30 CEST 2011

Interesting result. But still, I feel that the computer should be able to do some inference. This could be at runtime, at compile time or during the development. I think than expecting the user to have the knowledge about how to parallelize an application is too much asking.

I will read Charlotte's work.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu