[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] [COTDC] 56 - HostFont

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 01:47:02 CEST 2011

"Uses host fonts from a Win32 system for display.

On a Windows system, if you have FontPlugin.dll with your executable, execute
  HostFont initWin32
Then, you should be able to use fonts from a variety of native Windows
fonts of various sized and emphasis."

Except, of course, for the bugs.  I can't actually choose one due to
some issue with IdentityGlyphMap.
And, Pharo isn't shipped with the dll (I don't think) - so I picked on
up from Squeak 3.8, the last time I used HostFonts (for a month or
so).  There are currently a lot of additional candidates for what this
does.

-Chris