[Pharo-project] Don't you think "Windows" menu item should be with the rest?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:40:34 CEST 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
> wrote:

> Mariano
> let it like it is.
> we did it because windows is not the same as the other one and got in our
> way....
> so either we remove windows or we let it like that. the three others are
> nicely grouped.

Ok...that's why I asked instead of directly open an issue. I wanted to know
if it was intentional or not.
I am not sure if I would like to remove them. Maybe we can remove some
options.
There are 2 that I use quite frequently: "Close all debuggers" and "Delete
unchanged windows" (which in fact the name is bad for me)