[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] Tutorial on Announcements

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:51:46 CEST 2011

Cool!  It seems we have too much information about announcements hehhehe

1) http://dougedmunds.com/pmwiki.php?n=Pharo.AnnouncementsTutorial

2) The Help System chapter -> just take your image, world menu -> Help ->
Help Browser -> "Announcements framework"

3) Pharo collabortive book chapter:
http://book.pharo-project.org/book/announcements/

So....I've just created a last chapter in:
http://book.pharo-project.org/book/announcements/windowannouncements/AnnouncementLinks/
where I link to the rest of the resources, and I have updated the "Links"
page of the Help System chapter.

Name: Announcements-Help-MarianoMartinezPeck.3