[Pharo-project] TODO 1.2

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Feb 1 07:29:06 CET 2011

On Jan 31, 2011, at 7:38 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> Can I suggest that we really remove the non show stopper?
>> and I'm sorry but we cannot maintain packages we do not know.
>>
>> Lukas could you integrate the fix I did for OB?
>
> I suggest that you publish the changes to your own repository. I would
> like to keep the code in http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/omnibrowser/
> working in Pharo 1.1.

But it is clear that staying backward compatible forever will not make sense?

I personally do not have energy for that. in 1.1, everyone used OB and was happy.
So why would anyone using 1.1 (which will not be many people) would need to have
an updated OB?

I personally think energy should not be wasted for this.

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.