[Pharo-project] about Sound and setting :(

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:06:54 CET 2011

On 1 February 2011 12:36, Henrik Johansen <henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no> wrote:
> Again, you are using the wrong version of Sound, sorry I couldn't tell you sooner.
> Work has been busy :(
>
> Remember part2 of my mail of what needed to be done?
>
> "Update MetacelloConfiguration to use PharoSound instead of PharoNonCorePackages"

guys lets just clean up/move files between repositories to avoid
future confusion.
I don't know if this can be done easily, but i think that it would be
good that if you moving package to different repository,
then remove/move all versions from old repository at once..
So i prefer to see 'i cannot load package' instead 'i loaded package
and it doesn't works ... yes because you loaded it from wrong place'.
:)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.