[Pharo-project] Sound package fixes

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Tue Feb 1 15:35:46 CET 2011

On Feb 1, 2011, at 2:29 27PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> i hope that time which Stephane spent yesterday on merging changes from squeak
> will not be put in vane...

 I'm afraid so mostly., mainly because I already did that in version 49 of PharoSound :)

I merged the UI change though, removing a SketchMorph reference and updating local temp declaration scopes. :D
Had not really looked much on that package.

With exception of formatting differences, the soundEnabled refactoring which I don't understand the purpose of, and some random squeak-specific things** which shouldn't be there, the major parts were already in.

Cheers,
Henry

**Just for the record:
- an FFT method referencing Pen
- SampledInstrument readSampleSetFrom: using Utilities instead of UIManager default
- Use of asArray sort instead of sorted
- Using Sounds keys do: [:key | ... Sounds at: key ...] instead of Sounds keyAndValuesDo: [:key :value | ... value ...]  in