[Pharo-project] Tracing bugs/corrections/regressions ... in Pharo

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Feb 1 15:44:00 CET 2011

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 1 February 2011 01:47, Nicolas Cellier
> <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The fact is that, while many patches find their way from Squeak to
>> Pharo, very few take the other way.
>>

> Frankly, i had the opposite impression.
> For instance, Sets with nil already have more than year in Squeak,
> but still didn't found their way into Pharo.

This not related to what Nicolas wrote. He wrote that a lot more
patches go from Squeak to Pharo, than from Pharo to Squeak. The latter is
close to zero, while the first is between 300 and 800 (based on the
Pharo issue tracker. 400-900 including the non-closed issues). So I wonder
why did you have the opposite impression.

Levente

snip