[Pharo-project] what do we do for OmniBrowser?

Dmitri Zagidulin dmitri at zagidulin.net
Wed Feb 2 15:57:58 CET 2011

I agree with Hernán. OB is incredibly valuable, and I was delighted to
see that it was included out of the box in 1.2 (when switching to
Pharo from Squeak). We cannot let it slide or remove it (btw, I still
can't believe we as a community let SeasideTesting be broken in 1.2).

Hernán -- I would love to offer any sort of help maintaining it. I
don't know much about GUI/Morphic coding, though of course I'd like to
learn. But I would definitely be willing to help test it, etc.

~Dmitri