[Pharo-project] [ANN] New Cocoa Squeak VM release

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:59:37 CET 2011

El 02/02/2011, a las 1:33p.m., Henrik Johansen escribió:
> - No FT2Plugin?

No, no FT2Plugin included... I think this is an external plugin... if it's not the case, I can include it in a future release. I also can compile and provide it as an external plugin... both solutions will take some time, I'm sorry.

> - MacMenubarPlugin is listed, but I don't get a custom menu with a Pharo 1.1.1 image?

It should... let me see what happened.

> 5.8 reserved for Cog VM's?

mmm... in fact, 6.0 is reserverd for cog versions. I decided cog is worth enough to be a major version, not just a minor... next cog version will be 6.0.0 :)

> Cheers,
> Henry

best,
Esteban