[Pharo-project] what do we do for OmniBrowser?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Feb 2 23:37:28 CET 2011

I want to use OB in 1.2 and that means I'm in for contributing as well.
I just started trying 1.2-dev in the last couple of days and it seems not so many things are failing with OB? Am I wrong? 4 tests are failing in the image and there seems to be very few issues on the Pharo tracker about (most of them have a proposed fix).

On 02 Feb 2011, at 15:57, Dmitri Zagidulin wrote:

> (btw, I still
> can't believe we as a community let SeasideTesting be broken in 1.2).

Well, I just tested it in 1.2 for the first time and it works.... If something doesn't work for you, please send an email on the seaside mailinglist. I am actively using and maintaining SeasideTesting (whenever possible) and willing to help out if people experience problems. Mind that the external browser testing is a new feature that David included in his new version in VisualWorks but which I did not port to Pharo/Squeak (yet). However, the traditional simulated browser testing is working. We have over 300 tests in our application that use seaside testing.

cheers,
Johan