[Pharo-project] [ANN]Keymappings Settings Integration

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 03:46:34 CET 2011

Hi!

I refactored a little widget Keymappings had to use it into Settings.  See
screenshots attached.

The main idea is to "type" the shortcut once the widget has focus.  After
that, doing a secondary clic there is a context menu to accept, clear or
cancel the changes.

Actual version of Keymappings presents a shortcut for opening a browser, a
monticello browser and a test runner just to show how it works.  I expect
that in no more than 2 weeks I'll have Editors integration so we can
configure the editor shortcuts :).

I would **REALLY LOVE** to have some feedback :).

Who wants to load actual version of Keymappings can evaluate:

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'Keymapping';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping';
    load.

(ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version:'1.3') load.

Cheers,
Guille

PS:  I've tested it only in Pharo 1.2 Core.