[Pharo-project] what do we do for OmniBrowser?

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 04:13:24 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at inria.fr>wrote:

> Ok guys here is what I suggest:
>
>        - create a PharoOB or something like that

You ask for it, you have it:

http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoOB

Respository with licence MIT, global Read and Write access.

>        - push using gofer all the code from lukas repository

       - check the configuration for 1.1

       - check the configuration for 1.2

We have the configs already in MetacelloRepository.  We should move them to
the new repo to have everything together.

>        - there are some fixes we can integrate but we should make sure that
> the tests are always green.

I'm integrating already the fixes into PharoTaskForces.  If I have some tome
tomorrow I'll push OB from Lukas repo to PharoOB and merge.

Guille :)