[Pharo-project] Pharo fondation: administration and real people

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Feb 3 11:17:18 CET 2011

Hi guys

we are filling up papers with luc to get a fondation for pharo. The idea there is to have a minimal administrative board: a president that signs and a tresaurer that counts. We suggest to be me and luc because he is doing the work for the bank ;)
This admin board should be kept small else at each changes we have to sign papers and go to the prefecture and ....

Now we want to have a real board and we would like to hear from you who we would like to have on the board.
For me I would like to get people from industry:
	- adrian
	- johan

then some acad
	- me
	- marcus
	- luc

But we want to hear from you about ideas. We do not want an election because we do not want to have election :)
The goal of the board will be to think and organize ***public*** discussions around pharo visions and next steps
+ organization of bounty and money collecting actions
+ infrastructure (paying bills for servers if necessary)
+ collect licenses...