[Pharo-project] Pharo fondation: administration and real people

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 11:30:38 CET 2011

Excellent news! I agree that the admin should be kept to a minimum.

It would be good to define the role of the board from the start. One thing that is important is not just how people get in the board, but also how they go away.

I would be interested in getting involved in the board, if wanted.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."