[Pharo-project] pushed sound + sound interface from pharoNonCorePackage to PharoSound

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu Feb 3 11:37:21 CET 2011

On Feb 3, 2011, at 11:27 49AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Igor for the VM you do not care.
> Just take the latest version that was in PharoNonCorePackages and that I published in PharoSound.
> There is just cleaning of references. Not much more differences between henrik and me version.
> I just have to understand what he did and describe and redo it .
>
> Stef

Like I said in the mail I linked, the difference is reference to non-existing Pen class, a Utilities reference, etc.

For building VM's (ie getting access to methods with translated primitives), this does not matter, latest versions of both forks should work.

For building a Dev image with Sound package people will actually browse, the PharoSound-fork is superior.

Cheers,
Henry