[Pharo-project] pushed sound + sound interface from pharoNonCorePackage to PharoSound

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu Feb 3 11:43:19 CET 2011

On Feb 3, 2011, at 11:20 42AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Henrik, could you please do us a favor and clean up this mess?
> Because i really feel lost, what sound package i should use for building VM,
> from what repository, and what version...

In case you're building VM from different versions of Pharo, I'd use from PharoSound (seeing as both forks recide there now :P):
SergeStinckwich.52 for 1.1.1
HenrikSperreJohansen.56 for 1.2
StephaneDucasse.62 for 1.3alpha (I don't actually have a 1.3 image, but I believe Steph made the SoundService soundEnabled delegation refactoring there)

Cheers,
Henry