[Pharo-project] 1.2: class var #Instance not allowed

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Feb 3 12:15:55 CET 2011

On 03. 02. 2011 04:27, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> Could you be more specific as to the steps to reproduce? I added a class var
> named Instance to a class, filed it out, removed the class, and filed it
> back in with no error. Also, it seems the error is resumable, so won't the
> class be loaded if you "proceed" on the error?

Proceeding on this exception actually continue and successfully load Aida.

As said you can reproduce the problem by loading Aida on latest 1.2 build:

  1. DEVImageWorkspaces openExternalProjectWorkspace
  2. evaluate the Aida loading script there:

 	Gofer new
	   squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
	   package: 'ConfigurationOfAida';
	   load.

	(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfAida) load.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek