[Pharo-project] Pharo fondation: administration and real people

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 15:45:46 CET 2011

Suggestion : it seems like a lot of the contribution efforts are coming from
Europe.  Perhaps having a (at least one) "North American point of view" on the
board would help Pharo get more attention & success on this side of the
world...  For instance, it's a shame that Pharo doesn't get more academic
presence in North America as compared to it's academic success in Europe.  I
don't know what causes that...  But then, one could argue that I'm not 100%
North American since I'm from Quebec and was born with that "European side"...
;)

Keep up the good work guy!

Bravo à vous messieurs!

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)