[Pharo-project] Pharo fondation: administration and real people

Dmitri Zagidulin dmitri at zagidulin.net
Thu Feb 3 15:56:19 CET 2011

I would definitely be interested in helping with the 'outside
communication and promotion' part. Especially in the documentation and
tutorials department. I also bring in the North American perspective
(I'm in Maine, USA, and am frequently in Boston and New York), and the
non-academic professional developer perspective.
So, I don't know if there's room on the board or what the process is,
but I would definitely be interested in joining or helping out.

Dmitri Zagidulin
http://smalltalkzen.wordpress.com