[Pharo-project] Pharo fondation: administration and real people

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:47:17 CET 2011

I think is a good idea to have a Board and public discussions.

I'm doing some promotion work on areas as MicroISV (as I commented in
Smalltalks 2010), and this happens mainly in USA
(joelonsoftware/ycombinator/etc) and now I'm starting writing some
articles to push a bit on Linux world, were I'm from years.

Lot of tools and languages are established in Linux but I think we
(the Smalltalkers) need to comment a lot more about our tools and
environment and I'm trying to write some introductory articles to
publish on Full Circle Magazine (http://fullcirclemagazine.org/). I
already have the ok of the editor.

Well, just my 2 cents.

Cheers.