[Pharo-project] Hudson build for Seaside too?

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Feb 3 17:04:40 CET 2011

OK - we have the hudson build for Pharo Core, Pharo, Moose, ...

Since Pharo is the reference platform for Seaside
wouldnt it make sense to run a hudson build for
Seaside too:

       Gofer new
		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
	load.

	((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project latestVersion) load.

I know that http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/ builds a seaside
one click ... but still on the old Pharo 1.1.

Wouldnt it make sense to have one for Pharo1.2 with Seaside3.0
already. So we can see early when we break things for Seaside ...

Bye
T.