[Pharo-project] documentation for "blessed" pharo repositories?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Feb 3 18:16:12 CET 2011

Igor,

I am willing to add new features to Metacello to make the development process run smoother.

The MetacelloToolBox has a number of methods for programmatically building configurations and creating new versions and I have Metacello support for copying configurations files to different repositories and automatically saving dirty mcz files, so many of the features that you are talking about may already be there.

The MetacelloToolBox is documented here:

  http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/metacello-1-0-beta-28-unearthed/#walkthrough

The current toolbox api pretty much reflects my working style, but I am willing to extend/expand the api to support a broader range of requirements.

Dale