[Pharo-project] documentation for "blessed" pharo repositories?

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:56:01 CET 2011

On 3 February 2011 18:16, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:
> Igor,
>
> I am willing to add new features to Metacello to make the development process run smoother.
>
> The MetacelloToolBox has a number of methods for programmatically building configurations and creating new versions and I have Metacello support for copying configurations files to different repositories and automatically saving dirty mcz files, so many of the features that you are talking about may already be there.
>
> The MetacelloToolBox is documented here:
>
>  http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/metacello-1-0-beta-28-unearthed/#walkthrough
>
> The current toolbox api pretty much reflects my working style, but I am willing to extend/expand the api to support a broader range of requirements.

Yeah , that's actually what i thinking about:

MetacelloToolBox
  saveModifiedPackagesIn: ConfigurationOfGemToolsExample

so, that's cool, except that i have to learn Metacello before starting
using it for real.
You know we are all very-very busy people.

But i would really like to create a VMMaker configs, which will work
out of the box.. so it has to be done once :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.