[Pharo-project] Pharo fondation: administration and real people

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Feb 3 19:01:59 CET 2011

On Feb 3, 2011, at 3:56 PM, Dmitri Zagidulin wrote:

> I would definitely be interested in helping with the 'outside
> communication and promotion' part. Especially in the documentation and
> tutorials department. I also bring in the North American perspective
> (I'm in Maine, USA, and am frequently in Boston and New York), and the
> non-academic professional developer perspective.
> So, I don't know if there's room on the board or what the process is,
> but I would definitely be interested in joining or helping out.
>
> Dmitri Zagidulin
> http://smalltalkzen.wordpress.com

Thanks Dmitri!. This is important to get blogs and others. A digest of the things happening in the list
would be great. Like new framework summary of fixes... discussions.
The point is that we want to keep the board actions only for just taking decisions
when the community disagree (and for non politically correct remarks :)). All the rest of the discussions should get public and may be
via this list or pharo-users.