[Pharo-project] documentation for "blessed" pharo repositories?

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:19:31 CET 2011

Also, if there is a deprecated repositoriy:
- put a comment clearly stating that the directory is intended to be
closed and read only
- indicate where further work should take place.
You have the main web tab, the wiki.
I also suggest to publish a last MC version  for the main packages
with no change, and a commit comment indicating new location.

Nicolas