[Pharo-project] Oh, great.. SqS is down

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:56:59 CET 2011

Hi,

It looks like there was a problem: all commits I published over the past couple of days in moose and glamour are now missing from the repository. I did not check other one projects yet. Could there have been a mistake when restarting or are these lost?

Cheers,
Doru

On 3 Feb 2011, at 19:04, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Feb 3, 2011, at 6:30 PM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

>>> up again. I will give you the needed info to restart it yourself tomorrow.
>>
>> Wouldn't it be better to create a cron job which checks it every minute and restarts it if necessary?
>>

> Yes!
>
> Another thing would be to just restart SqueakSource once per week.
> It sounds like a hack, but calling it "rejuvenation" makes it sound better :-)
>
> I suggested both in the past, but there was a reason why both where not done.
> But I don't remember...
>
>         Marcus

www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."