[Pharo-project] Oh, great.. SqS is down

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Thu Feb 3 20:46:07 CET 2011

On Feb 3, 2011, at 8:38 PM, Andre Hora wrote:

> Hello Marcus,
>
> A project that I created this week in SqS is missing from the repository too. Moreover, a project that I deleted in the begin of the week in now back to my account...

What a shit.

I don't know what to do. Now I even managed to close the workspace window in that SqueakSource image (via VNC, very slow... shit happens).
So I first will restore that.

Then I will see. But I fear that the image did not get saved... (I *hate* image based persitency for servers... it just stops to save and nobody tells you,
so there is no way to react).

We need to replace squeaksource soon, this is really sucking too much energy like that.

> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Carla F. Griggio <carla.griggio at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just recieved a mail informing that there was a commit in one of my projects :P That commit was done last week (24/01).
>

> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:
>
> On Feb 3, 2011, at 7:57 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > It looks like there was a problem: all commits I published over the past couple of days in moose and glamour are now missing from the repository. I did not check other one projects yet. Could there have been a mistake when restarting or are these lost?
>

> I imported all lost versions... can you check?
>
>        Marcus

> Andre Hora

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.