[Pharo-project] Hudson build for Seaside too?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Thu Feb 3 21:14:28 CET 2011

On 03 Feb 2011, at 17:04, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

>       Gofer new
> 		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
> 		package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
> 	load.
>
> 	((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project latestVersion) load.

For the last couple of weeks, and again this evening I wanted to start using 1.2 as my main image, but that requires Seaside 3, the above still does not work for me:

Pharo1.2rc2
Latest update: #12330

ConfigurationOfOmnibrowser>>postLoadOBStandard

Preferences DNU #enable

As long as Seaside does not load, I will have to stick with 1.1.1, even if I really would like to switch...
And I am pretty sure I am not the only one

Sven