[Pharo-project] Pharo fondation: administration and real people

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Feb 3 21:45:34 CET 2011

Cool and thanks.
Sean you know we try to pay attention to your fixes and we appreciate them/
Just not enough time to do all the work that should be done but we will do it.

I think that it would be good for native english speakers to help bloging :)
Since the mailing is quite dense, a digest every week for the outside world
would be a huge promotion. I know some people that cannot cope with the amount of mails
but would love to be aware of what we are doing.

Stef