[Pharo-project] Hudson build for Seaside too?

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Feb 3 22:02:53 CET 2011

Sven wrote:
>For the last couple of weeks, and again this evening I wanted to start using >1.2 as my main image, but that requires Seaside 3, the above still does not >work for me:

Hi Sven,

works for me without a problem. I work in latest pharo-dev 1.2 with
Seaside 3.0.3 loaded. Can run JqueryWidgetBox and MetaSource
for example without any problem, just bootstrapped today using
the configs. There are some red tests due to the fact that
Seaside uses Preferences in some packages and these are thrown
out in Pharo 1.2.

Maybe your image is outdated. Did you try one of the prebuilt
clean pharo 1.2 images from the hudson server
       http://ci.pharo-project.org ?

Try the one from the latest working build from today (see [1])
and download the image (direct url to the ZIP is [2]).

Make sure you start in a new directory (or at least rename
the package-cache folder). Then run the following expressions:

  DEVImageWorkspaces openExternalProjectWorkspace

In this workspace run the first script

    Gofer new
		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
	load.

	((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project latestVersion) load.

Tell me if this works for you.

Bye
T.

[1] https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo/job/Pharo%201.2/116/